Monday, August 26, 2013

Military Monday at Old Navy!!

I have always love the Old Navy! In the past, before being an Army Wife, I used to see signs of  Military Discount of 10% on the 1st-4th of every month but of course, I did not qualify to receive it. 

The day I got my Military Id,  I went to the mall and I had to go to Old Navy, of course!! It is one of my favorite stores. Guess what? It was a Monday.  And what happens on Mondays?

Now, Old Navy offers a Military Discount of 10% EVERY Monday!



You just have to show your Military ID card and you will get your discount. So, today is Monday. Go ahead and take advantage of the offer while it lasts.  


Noris

PD: I have not received any compensation for this post. This is only a 
review of a product I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment