Saturday, August 31, 2013

10 Distant Love Quotes Series - Part One

I am very excited to present my first series of posts: Distant Love Quotes!!! Each Saturday I will share 10 Distant Love Quotes. You can add them to your letters, start your own quotes collection,  or simply, read them when you are depressed and need some inspiration to cry. Me, the girl that never ever cried, now cries for everything, even tv ads. Reading some of these made me cry and I feels... relaxed. 


Photo: ©Sony Pictures

  1. "It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what is required."
  2. "Distance means so little when someone means so much."
  3. "Contrary to what the cynics say distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing love when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."
  4. "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle…rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be."
  5. "You’re my love and my heart’s dream, never did I think I could feel this way, you’re my heart’s hope and sense of being."
  6. "I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. I guess I’m just missing the old times…miss you."
  7. "So close your eyes and sleep to dream. I’m by your side, no words to speak. We’ll set our course and make it through. No matter how far you go, my heart remains with you."
  8. "Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
  9. "You are far away, but yet your love remains; I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night."
  10. "I wish that I could hold you now…I wish that I could touch you now…I wish that I could talk to you…and be with you somehow."
     Which is your favorite love quote?
Noris

No comments:

Post a Comment